• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Olivia Munn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC

Smash Cadet
She's pretty but **** doesn't get much more slutty than that.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
This is a pretty good thread for a pretty hot chick but..

Scarlett Johansson is on a higher level. :)

she gets a B+ from me =D

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dude Scarlet is common as ****. Blonde busty chick. Wow i've never seen that before.

But given the fact that Olivia is half asian and is overall a much cooler chick than Scarlett, she definitely wins out on that.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Eh, I don't find her attractive at all.

I like Laijin's second pic in this thread though. Looks natural.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I think you all are slightly blinded by the fact that she's associated with teh vidja games.

Scarlett Johansson's body blows Olivia Munn out of the water, and they have roughly the same pretty face factor.

Plus Olivia is my sister's name... ew.

Rayku

Smash Lord
But Olivia is naturally beautiful.
Is Scarlett ALL natural? huh? HUH?

Edit: Actually I think she is... still. Olivia Munn is better
Yes you piece of **** Scarlett is all natural. More natural than the slutty pictures you've been posting.

Thank you everyone who has been taking mine, Mike, and toasty's side. I love you all, and Scarlett does too <3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm not impressed.
just like with Chun-Li, this threads bores me.
I positively adore it when I come into a thread, and the only two people I agree with are two people I frequently disagree with on other topics. It takes all kinds of colors to make a rainbow. ****, that's one gay phrase.

Has making a topic about ____ female ever made anyone feel, I dunno... like they're wasting their time? It's just difficult for me to comprehend saving pictures of models and stuff (clothed, no less!... joke... kinda) I mean no offense to any who do, it's just not something I understand, much like how Final Fantasy 7 and A Link to the Past are considered amazing games, when my own opinion is quite different.

Anyway. Have fun with this.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
stop being a fruit TRC and appreciate beauty :mad:

we're just having fun. jeez lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
stop being a fruit TRC and appreciate beauty :mad:

we're just having fun. jeez lol
like I said I wasn't trying to talk down or sound like a **** (guess I did, my bad)
just don't grasp the concept is all my dearest Mikey G who makes me want to pick Corneria and do Peach's >B on the fin over and over

Laijin

Smash Hero
Alright. I'll admit. Scarlett has a better bod than Olivia. But when it comes to actually probably having a conversation and hanging out, Olivia is likely to be more fun than Scarlett.
Olivia is pretty hot though. You can't deny that(unless your gay).

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alright. I'll admit. Scarlett has a better bod than Olivia. But when it comes to actually probably having a conversation and hanging out, Olivia is likely to be more fun than Scarlett.
I disagree with your argument. I think Scarlett would be more willing to have a conversation because she seems more down-to-earth.

I guess you could think this Olivia person would be more willing to have a conversation with you if you like girls saying "Oh you play Smash Brothers? I LOVE THAT GAME!"

Personally, that's a turn-off ^ Girls shouldn't have to try to keep your attention by pretending they like what you do

Also, girls making out with girls is hardly "hot" to me, others might disagree, though. Is that appropriate or not?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I disagree with your argument. I think Scarlett would be more willing to have a conversation because she seems more down-to-earth.

I guess you could think this Olivia person would be more willing to have a conversation with you if you like girls saying "Oh you play Smash Brothers? I LOVE THAT GAME!"

Personally, that's a turn-off ^ Girls shouldn't have to try to keep your attention by pretending they like what you do

Also, girls making out with girls is hardly "hot" to me, others might disagree, though. Is that appropriate or not?
What makes you think Olivia is that kind of girl? From my understanding, shes the kind of girl who seriously enjoys what she enjoys and does not pretend to be into things to appeal to guys(ex: the girls who say "Yea I love video games!" but don't play anything besides WoW. Rough example, but you get the point).

Olivia is pretty down to earth as well. Shes pretty natural and can have honest conversations with you.
I'd take Scarlet as a trophy wife though. :bee:

Anyways. Lets quit arguing about apples and oranges and show appreciation to the appropiate girl in the appropiate thread. If you like scarlet, post in the scarlet thread(same with Olivia). If you like both, post in both. But lets quit silly apples and oranges comparisons and talk about one or the other.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Anyways. Lets quit arguing about apples and oranges and show appreciation to the appropiate girl in the appropiate thread. If you like scarlet, post in the scarlet thread(same with Olivia). If you like both, post in both. But lets quit silly apples and oranges comparisons and talk about one or the other.
Sounds good, but you started it by directly insulting my thread and saying your choice of female was better.

Can't let you do that, Broheim :/

Same goes for you, though. If you like Olivia, don't go to my thread and post that her > Scarlett (and then go back on what you said in the first place :p)

Oh yeah, and @DonHudson: The best part about your contribution was that I saw the first .gif, and then to the second picture I saw your signature. Very well placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom