Lithodoras Dorsalis Available

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
I saw Aqua Imports just got these in and figured I would let everyone here know, as I have seen a few people searching for them. They aren't on the website yet but they posted 1 picture so far and it looks to be the real deal. This is a dream fish for as well but I do not have a tank large enough for one yet so I have to hold off and hope they bring them in again. Hopefully someone here can get 1 so I can live through you
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter K krichardson I remember you guys specifically have been looking
141161596_4213847345302889_6297116336144425386_o.jpg

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
Currently there's a wave of this catfish coming in worldwide. Starting from Oct/Nov last year. They coming in at affordable prices too, 325usd in my country. Either they're farm product or there's a ban that have been lifted.

It's no suprise if this catfish will always be available in shop next future just like irwinis & granulosus. Even something as rare as Conorhynchus conirostris, Pseudoplatystoma corruscans & Wertheimeria maculata starting to enter the market. It's seasonal but still will be available when in season again.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw Aqua Imports just got these in and figured I would let everyone here know, as I have seen a few people searching for them. They aren't on the website yet but they posted 1 picture so far and it looks to be the real deal. This is a dream fish for as well but I do not have a tank large enough for one yet so I have to hold off and hope they bring them in again. Hopefully someone here can get 1 so I can live through you
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter K krichardson I remember you guys specifically have been looking
View attachment 1448429
Yep,I asked him about looking into getting some a few months ago and he informed me that his supplier had some and that he would bring some in.
Interesting info, GiantFishKeeper101 GiantFishKeeper101

Reactions: Iamfish

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thank you much for this! Yeah, I've been wanting to find these for 10 years, so this is exciting. I don't see it on the site yet, like you said, and hence don't see the pricing. I fear a high sticker price... not that it'd matter as my fish-buying wallet has been empty for a year anyway... sometimes timing hurts...

Polypterus_36

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you much for this! Yeah, I've been wanting to find these for 10 years, so this is exciting. I don't see it on the site yet, like you said, and hence don't see the pricing. I fear a high sticker price... not that it'd matter as my fish-buying wallet has been empty for a year anyway... sometimes timing hurts...
I too have been searching for these fish for a very long time.
They are so hard to find because of mislabeling and misidentification.
They are truly an amazing catfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store