• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Chobot (IGN) Anime Statues Announced (nfsw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this OT but wtf....? :lol

Jessica Chobot Anime Statues Announced

IGN's own gets immortalized as a collectible.

13. August 2007 - Today, collectibles-maker Southern Island announced that they will be producing limited edition statues of IGN's very own Jessica Chobot. The limited edition statues will be twelve inches tall and be sculpted from polystone.

In the company's IGN blog, the details were revealed: "Southern Island and Symbiote Studios are proud to announce that we are currently developing anime statues based on the beauty and style of Jessica Chobot.

jessica-chobot-anime-statues-announced-20070813040948913-000.jpg

Jess-whitebathingsuit_1187046994.jpg

jessica-chobot-anime-statues-announced-20070813040957178-000.jpg

Source
IGN

I'm waiting for the Matt Cassaminassaloopagoop anime statue.

I hear he comes with a DVD of Halo DS footage.

EDIT: Solar P. you are a mother fucker! That's what I get for making sure I spelled Matt's name right.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Oh, for fuck's sake. Anyone buying this shit is a bad person and should feel bad.

How tragic. Mind you, what's even more tragic is that there will be members of GAF ready to eat this up & already drooling at the prospect of Jade Raymond statuettes...

PowerSmell said:
Looks like Udon are doing the art. It looks fantastic.
Udon draws a nice tramp stamp, I guess.

Personally what I'm really waiting for is the line branching out to other forms of journalism. I've already got money set aside to pre-order Diane Sawyer VS. the Tentacle Beast.

BEAT ME TO THAT JOKE, FUCKERS.

Aaron

I want a talking Dave Halverson who responds with "Ten out of ten!" and "Best game ever!" whenever you mention any game title.

Fowler

onegoodlogan said:
I'm waiting for the Matt Cassamina anime statue.

I hear he comes with a DVD of Halo DS footage.

EDIT: Solar P. you are a mother fucker! That's what I get for making sure I spelled Matt's name right.

Except... you didn't spell his name right :p

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
did i fall asleep after i had that leftover pizza? is this one of those incoherent gaf dreams i sometimes have, where i'm reading threads that make no fucking sense at all?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This reminds me...we need GAF statues, of all the prominent posters.

Each one has a stand with a speaker and a button on it. When you press the button, they say one of their famous posts!

What kind of people are going to buy this?.

Videogame figures---ok
Wrestling figures-----ok
Star Wars figures----ok
something else figures---ok

WTF, is a videogame journalist!!!

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
rockman zx said:
What kind of people are going to buy this?.

Videogame figures---ok
Wrestling figures-----ok
Star Wars figures----ok
something else figures---ok

WTF, is a videogame journalist!!!

I'm one of the first to stand up for the fact that there is actual journalism in the games industry, but seriously...she's so far from that it's not funny. Calling her a hack would be insulting to actual hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom