Morten Krogvold!

<p>I am working at an Antique store. One day one of our customers was a man with his wife.<br /> Gentleman was holding little Minox 35 camera with broken lever...<br /> Since we have huge collection of vintage cameras we start an endless conversation about antiques, cameras and photography. Next day they came back. Gentleman bring me an album of His work...<br />Then I figured out that I am here with great <strong>Morten Krogvold!</strong> Famous Norwegian photographer! What a suprise! <br />Great people... I hope someday we'll meet again...<br />I always have one of my cameras handy, so here is a picture of Morten Krogvold holding one of his new, just-acquired cameras :)<br /> Maciek Stankiewicz</p><div>00XXIp-293259884.thumb.jpg.de6264c05b111f838b7c50107621e730.jpg</div>
  • Like 5

<p>Great photo, Maciek. It looks like you captured a memorable moment here. I'll have to read up on this photographer now. You are fortunate to have met a famous photographer. My family owned a camera shop from 1974 to 1993 and we never had anyone famous visit us. Great catch and thanks for sharing.</p>
  • Like 1

• 11 years later...

in my reading old potentially interesting posts I found this on page 328

which reminded me that perhaps 25years or so ago I met mr. Krogvold when I was snappng pictures inside a medieval wooden church here in Norway. He cast a quick glance at my M3 and its Hologon 15mm and probably assumed that I had more money than knowledge of photography, so he asked me what exposure settings I would use outside. Having measured this a short while ago, I was able to give a sensible answer, so he smiled and agreed.

p.

• Like 1

<p>I am working at an Antique store. One day one of our customers was a man with his wife.<br /> Gentleman was holding little Minox 35 camera with broken lever...<br /> Since we have huge collection of vintage cameras we start an endless conversation about antiques, cameras and photography. Next day they came back. Gentleman bring me an album of His work...<br />Then I figured out that I am here with great <strong>Morten Krogvold!</strong> Famous Norwegian photographer! What a suprise! <br />Great people... I hope someday we'll meet again...<br />I always have one of my cameras handy, so here is a picture of Morten Krogvold holding one of his new, just-acquired cameras :)<br /> Maciek Stankiewicz</p><div>[ATTACH=full]515531[/ATTACH]</div>

An oldie but goodie

• 3 weeks later...